Saturday, July 18, 2015

MH44 - First Deadline Passsed

Steve Jackson Games

Car Wars is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and the art here is copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by SJ Games. This material is used here in accordance with the SJ Games online policy.

MH44 - First Deadline Passsed

Good morning!

I ended up sitting in with another band last night so wasn’t around for the deadline. My wife is working 36 hours straight on the ambulance and had not had supper, so I took her some food and we ate LATE last night. So I drove home after midnight and crawled into bed. :-)

Several things to report here… First and foremost a big THANK YOU to Martin Marquis for dropping a little something in the tip jar! I don't have a link set up but have gotten some tips by way of PayPal. He now joins Billy in having a permanent spot in each and every game I host from here on out! If you'd like the same, let me know!

Paul Spence & Ed Moser did not reply by the deadline. This is actually two events in a row they didn't reply to. If you know either of them give them a heads up... They may have changed email and not been getting the requests... Until I hear from them I'll drop them from the waiting list.

Dropping Paul & Ed adds Peter (no last name given) and Brent York. Last event saw a no reply from Peter as well, so if he doesn't reply within 48 hours he will be dropped as well. Brent is one of my high school gaming buddies and the guy that introduced Car Wars to me way back in the day! They have until 10 am 7/20 to reply...

Josephy Reynolds DID reply, so he is in! Still waiting a little over a day for Travis Works to make a confirmation...

That's it for this update! I had someone ask when designs are due. I'm hesitant to give a deadline until the eight players are locked in, but Joel has already turned his in. Feel free to start designing!

Jimmy



No comments:

Post a Comment