Sunday, July 19, 2015

Patreon page!

Steve Jackson Games

Car Wars is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and the art here is copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by SJ Games. This material is used here in accordance with the SJ Games online policy.

Patreon page!

A lot of gaming podcasts I listen to use Patreon to allow fans to show 'support' and get rewards, etc. I have decided to start a campaign for the PBEM's that I run. I am in no way charging admission - you are NOT required to pay anything (think of this as a tip jar) and the games will always be free to play! You can, however, get 'preferred seating' with a small monthly pledge.

Note that I am not selling the game or any component of the game, I am simply accepting tips to help cover my time. I have purchased everything I've used on here so far and will continue to purchase PDF's of maps, current rules, etc. This campaign helps me cover some of those costs.

Thank you in advance if you choose to support! If you don't, that's okay too. :-) We are still friends. :-)

https://www.patreon.com/madhat


No comments:

Post a Comment